The Wandering Chef Cooking School hasn’t found a home yet in central PA, so no public classes are planned at this point. But do not fear – I am always available for private in-home classes! Below are some examples of class topics.
- Sumptuous Soups and Stews – learn to create delicious, nutritious soups and hearty, heart-warming stews to get you through winter’s darkest days
- Pizza! Pizza! – learn to toss pies like a pro – with tips on creating that perfect Neapolitan thin crust, recipes for three unique sauces and gourmet topping galore, you’ll never call for delivery again!
- Sushi 101 – explore the beautiful, deceptively simple world of fresh, flavorful sushi and learn to make rolls, nigiri and more
- Fiesta Mexicana – just in time for Cinco de Mayo, this class is designed to make your fiesta one for the record books. From the perfect margarita to rich, complex mole, this class covers all the bases
- Taste of Tuscany – this northern Italian region is known for its mushrooms, herb-loaded dishes and the classic, tiramisu and you’ll master them all with ease after this class
To schedule, or for more information, just get in touch.